Tuesday 13 May 2014

Sally Hansen- Mint Sorbet

So today i have another swatch. I've been eyeing this particular nail polish for ages. So i went out last week and bought it. This is Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen.
I will admit that I've been loving the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes because they have great formula. This was also the case for Mint Sorbet. It was easy to use, applying was a breeze, great dry time and the consistency of the polish was awesome.
This whole manicure took about 7 minutes. If you've been following me for a little while, you'll know that i love my green nail polishes and the colour of this is amazing. It's already become a favourite of mine.
I also like the fact that the nail polish doesnt look streaky or messy on my nails, which can be a real eye sore. If you haven't tried this yet, give it a go.
What do you think about this colour? What is your opinion on Sally Hansen polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment