Monday 25 November 2013

Essie- Case Study

So this is the first time I'm swatching Essie polish on my blog. I like Essie polishes so its kind of weird that i haven't swatched them before. Anyways aside from my rambling today I'm gonna be talking about Essie Case Study. Case Study is a creamish brown polish. If you guys don't already know, I'm a sucker for nude, tan, beige and creamish colours so when I saw this in the store i knew i had to have it. 
The photos show 2 coats but this is opaque with one coat if you do a generous coat. However knowing me, i had to add the second coat. Only downside to this polish is that it is so much darker on your nails then in the bottle. Don't get me wrong i love the colour on my nails but i initially picked it up because i loved the colour in the bottle and if i had to pick which I liked better, it would have to be the colour in the bottle then on the nail. I still love the colour on the nail though but not as much as in the bottle. In fact if you look at pictures below(not the top photo cause you can't tell) you can tell the difference between the polish that is in the bottle and on your nail. I do have to say that you can notice a bigger difference in person then the pictures.
Okay enough said about the colour. Applying was a breeze and no clean up which I love. Drying was good, not great but definitely better then alot of polishes and by good i mean that once you painted both your hands, you had to wait 2-3 minutes for the next coat which is not bad. I usually say great drying time to polishes that are done by the time you finish your both hands that you can go straight away with a second coat. Still pretty impressive. The formula was also great. I definitely see myself using Essie Case Study in the future.
What's your favourite Essie polish? Have you used Case Study?
Let me know your opinions and thoughts in the comments below

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous polish :) I love neutral nails. Trophy Wife is my favourite essie polish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment