Tuesday 11 September 2012

OPI- I Have A Herring Problem

So I've had this saved for about 8 months and forgot to post it. So that's what I'm doing now. This is OPI's I Have A Herring Problem. This polish is quite sheer and required three coats to get this look but the formula was amazing. It is a light freakish blue with silver speckles going through it. It kinda leaves a silver-ish shine to it

I happened to have a miniature one of this polish i feel like ill be using this polish alot that i would need a full sized one. It's a really gorgeous colour and it dries fast too because it is quite a thin polish.

I can't seem to find a bad quality with this polish and is one of my all time favourite polishes ever, so i highly recommend it. If you have tried it yet, GET IT. My nails a quite short here but that was about the time my nails broke

Anyways hope you enjoyed this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment