Thursday 6 September 2012

Australis- Specktacular

Hey everyone! Today I've had an amazing day which mostly consisted in smiling and laughing and no I wasn't high. I didn't really plan on posting anything today but with my positive day I couldn't help but to come and post :) today I have a swatch for Australis Specktacular which is a holographic flakie topcoat. I apologize in advance as the pictures aren't the best. I may have to do this post again sometime but for now this will have to do. Looks like lately my camera isn't working quite well, is this an oppurturnity to buy a new one? Although I've already spent a lot on polish this month.
This is the only photo taken in the sun. You can see how gorgeous the flakes look. Multi coloured flakes everywhere!!!! I have a black base polish underneath but for a weird reason it's coming off really dark navy or maybe a black with a blue undertone. It's actually Rimmel London Black Out.

This photo And the ones below are taken in a room with the lights on. This polish works really well with dark colours and it isn't that noticable with light colours, so I highly recommend using a dark colour underneath. 

When you look at the polish from this angle, most or all of the flakes look green. The amazing effects of holographic flakes! I've used two coats to achieve the look as well as two black polish coats underneath. 

This polish dries smooth so you don't need a topcoat and well it's also a topcoat anyways. This is available for $8.95 at Priceline, Target and I believe Big W.  I purchased this during a sale which was two Australis polishes for $10 which I knew I couldn't pass on, an extra polish for only $1.  I also got Fairybread and will do swatches soon.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I'm glad you like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way these two colors look together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, sadly the pictures aren't good so i may have to redo this

      Delete
  3. Очень интересно смотрится:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ıts like kleancolor chunky holo black

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. The colors look real good together

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous rainbow flakies! Thanks for sharing this polish with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment