Saturday 18 August 2012

OPI- Pedal Faster Suzi! (Swatch)

Hey guys. I hope your all doing well. I know I haven't posted in a few days but I have been extremely busy. So many assignments to complete, thursday night I slept at 2am trying to get my work done. I know that next week is also going to be very busy and stressing for me. I have four assignments due, so I might slack off the blog a little. After this post I'm going to add some other posts in draft so hopefully next week all I have to do is publish it. Anyways enough about me lets take a look at OPI Pedal Faster Suzi!

Pedal Faster Suzi! is a light and gentle pink with a silvery shimmer through it. It is indeed sheer so it requires a few coats to achieve a more opaque look. In the pictures below I used three coats and I was happy with that. Although my nail tips are slightly noticeable in the pictures, they weren't that noticeable in person.
I really like this polish and it has been a while that i have worn pink. It's sad because my favourite nail polish colours are Blue, Green and Pink. Most of my polishes are in fact those colours. About 65-70%.
Applying the polish was a breeze and drying was super quick. I always use a nail dryer but it was still very fast dispute using a nail dryer. I was disappointed that I had a small OPI polish bottle for this because it's really pretty. Isn't the little bottle cute?
Removing the polish requires a little more work than regular polish but it's not too bad. I guess it's worth it for the nice colour polish. After all this stress from assignments and everything else, my brother asked me to pick a few things off eBay and other stores and he would purchase them for me because of my hard work. His just the best and hopefully they will arrive right after me completing all my assignments and I can use them without stressing.

Hope you enjoyed this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment