Sunday 12 August 2012

Essence- Blue Addicted (Swatch)

Today I have a swatch for Essence Blue Addicted. When I saw Across The Universe by Deborah Lippmann, I knew I had to have it. It was a bit pricey so I decided to get Blue Addicted which is the dupe. This polish has a blue jelly base with medium sized green and blue hex pieces along with blue glitter. The polish is available for $2.55 in Australia and comes in a small 5ml bottle. Originally I bought one of this polish but then I was lucky to find another in Priceline. I didn't know Priceline was stocking Essence but I'm glad they do.
I used 3 coats to achieve this look. I wanted to see how to polish would look on its own rather then layer it over another polish. The polish looks better in person. This picture was taken a day after I had applied the polish. I did apply topcoat to smooth it out. It wasn't rough or anything but to make it completely smooth I applied a thick topcoat.

This was taken on the day. The polish wasnt the best when it came to applying but it did apply alright. This was a pain to remove due to all the glitter even when using the foil method but with the help of pure acetone I was able to remove it. It was worth it though

Hope you enjoyed this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment