Monday 20 August 2012

DearFace- Modern Gray 904 (Swatch)

Today I have a swatch of DearFace nail polish. I have never heard of DearFace but for $2 I had to get it. I really liked the grey colour. I saw this randomly near Woolies(Woolworths) when I went in to buy some water. They had a massive pile for sale at $2 each. I only picked Modern Gray up since a really needed a grey in that shade and the fact that I didn't know the brand made me a little fidgety in picking it up. Modern Gray is a classic grey with a creme colour look to it. It seems slightly on the dark side of grey. Application worked well but wasn't amazing and drying time was average. It is still worth the $2 I paid for it. After researching quite a few people seem to own and know this brand. Many people have swatches it on their blog. DearFace is an Asian brand and is made in Korea

The polish only require two coats to become opaque. The first coats is a little streaky and parts of the nail don't have much polish compared to other parts but everything evens out with the second coat. All the pictures shown are with two costs

The bottle shape is cute. At first I thought it was in a pumpkin shape but now I think it's in a crown shape  because the DearFace logo is a crown but I could still be wrong. If you wish to purchase this polish many          websites are selling it and even some blogs. I just happened to ran into a stall in front of woolies to find this.

4 comments:

  1. pretty & conservative :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very pretty. I like it when random brands surprise me. I wasn't expecting this to turn out so well but I'm so glad it did

      Sadaf

      Delete
  2. Wow! Nice color! It's like mate. I love grey's color all tones! Amazing and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I agree. Grey's always look good

      Sadaf

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment