Tuesday 7 August 2012

China Glaze- Calypso Blue(Swatch)

Today I have a swatch of a China Glaze nail polish called Calypso Blue. Calypso Blue is a very dark blue nail polish. At some cases in may look black however it's noticable that the colour is blue once it's on your nails. It has a slight jelly base and is incredibly shiny. The pictures below have no topcoat but this is still very shiny. I used one decent cost to achieve this look and I was glad that it only required one coat. I just love one coat polishes. You can apply two thin coats if you choose however I only used one decent coat, not too thick but not too thin.

Cleaning up was a bit of a pain as it did stain my skin blue and was hard to clean around cuticle areas. The blue polish was removed from the cuticle area however it did leave a blue stain. This can be seen in the picture below. Allow your nail polish to dry and washing your hands with soap should take the stain away. These pictures were taken before I removed the stains so it might look a little messy

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment