Friday 3 August 2012

Beauty Works- Purple Glitter

Today I have a swatch of Purple Glitter by Beauty Works. Purple Glitter is from the Bright Nights collection. Purple Glitter is a purple base polish with blue, pink, red, purple, dark and light green glitters. The glitters are not full on out there. They just bring spark to the nail and look amazing. Reminder that the photos do show a little spark but they don't do justice to what the polish really looks like. I tried different angles but this is one polish you have to see with your eyes to be amazed.

This polish is also fantastic with stamping. I have used this to stamp when using konad or other brands and it works amazing. In fact the whole bright nights collection is great for konad stamping. I will swatch the other polishes from this collection soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment