Wednesday 25 July 2012

Nail Drama- Pathway To Love(swatch)

I have to say I have caught the frankening(is this even a word) bug. I have been making my own polish lately and today I have another nail polish I made called Pathway To Love. Pathway To Love is a Jelly like nail polish. It contains several different shapes and sizes of glitter as well as colours. Nail polishes base is a red which is very see through. It turned out different to what I had planned but I am still very happy with the results.


Here is a close up of the polish, as you can see there is so many shapes and sizes of glitter


Here it is seen with one coat. It is still see through but with three coats it's opaque. Sadly I don't have photos of it with three coats. It looks a little jelly like here. All photos are taken with no top coat.


All the glitter you see is actually very smooth, my fear was that the glitter would stick out and cause a problem but it was smooth. However a top coat is good to have to make sure no tiny bump or anything bothers you.


Here you can see the polish with two coats and it looks more jelly like in this picture. It is not opaque with two coats however it is still dark. Can you believe it's the first time I've worn red completely on my nails. I'm not such a liker of red polish and have never completely did my nails with red only. This was the first time


Close up of Pathway To Love. So what do you think? Does it look good on its own or should I use another polish as a colour base coat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment