Friday 27 July 2012

Lace Nail Art Stamping

Hey everyone. Today I finally have a lace design on my nails. I've seen so many nail stickers with the lace design that I have wanted to create that design myself using image plates. Finally I've done it. I have never gotten the time to do the lace design but I thought why not, it's now or never.

For the base colour I used Jordana in the colour Chiffon which is the perfect polish for this. It applied super easy and dried super fast. Everything was perfect for this polish. Then I stamped the designs using Konad black special polish.

Image plates used:
Konad M57 - flower, lace print(fish net stockings)
Bundle Monster BM208 - flower(middle finger)
Red Angel RA106 - flower(index finger)
Red Angel RA118 - flower(used on ring finger), I also used another flower but that was on my other hand

2 comments:

  1. Wow that lace design looks great. I don't have red angel plates but I think I'm going to buy them.

    Keep up the great work and continue posting

    xoxo Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel B.
    msbrown042009@gmail.com
    youtube: msbrown042009 (ive been a subbie on youtube), just new to your blog. and i am subbing here too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment