Saturday 21 July 2012

Eclipse- 613 (Swatch)

Eclipse is not a well known brand, however for the cheap price of $3, it is worth trying out. I bumped into Eclipse nail polish at Morning Glory(gift and stationary store full of cute things) so I decide to pick one up. I never intended on swatching it however I was requested so I decided to search it. 613 is a light baby blue colour. Eclipse nail polish works well however drying time is towards the slow side. Even when it was dried completely to the touch, a bump ruined the whole polish as it scraped completely off. It did dry though eventually and applying was pretty easy. I didn't find much bad things about the polish besides the fact that it was slow drying and was easily ruin-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment