Tuesday 10 July 2012

China Glaze- DV8

DV8 is a lovely holographic nail polish from China Glaze's OMG collection. I've had this polish for a while but never swatches it because I only wanted to use it for a special occasion. Such a elegant colour, that I felt it would do justice to the polish if I only wore it out for a special occasion. I was really keen wanting to see how it looked on the nails that I had to use it today. No more waiting I thought.

The polish has an incredible shine and rainbow going though it which is what everyone looks for when buying holographic nail polish. The polish was amazing fast at drying, and i mean really fast. Two thin coats and the polish was done. For the whole manicure it took me 7 minutes which was well worth my time and applying the polish was also a breeze. I have to say that this polish is amazing and I can't find anything to complain about.
Enough said about the polish, it's best for you to see for your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment