Friday 15 June 2012

Swatch- Jordana (Blue Flash)

Today we have a swatch for a lovely brand called Jordana. I personally like this brand, although its not China Glaze or OPI. It is one brand that impresses me with colour, quality and applying.

Today we have a swatch for Blue flash which is number 967. It's such a deep, royal blue with pieces of small and tinsel glitter. Let me warn you that it is darker in person. The photo is showing the blue lighter than it really is. For this polish you will need top coat as it is rough due to all the glitter.

Hope you enjoy this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment