Sunday 24 June 2012

Revlon- Sunshine Sparkle

How is everyone? I hope you're all doing well. Today I have Sunshine Sparkle by Revlon. Sunshine Sparkle is a creamy yellow with shimmer. The shimmer adds a great touch to the colour. Although the shimmer did transfer to the nails, it wasn't the best. I still like the colour and how it looks, so I'm not really disappointed. It is slightly sheer so you may need a base colour such as a creamy yellow. I was thinking about using a base polish but I decided against it just to see if the polish would survive on its own. It can be used on its own but will require a few coats. Below I've used 3 coats and it is a little see through. I might've needed a 4th coat or so. That is why it is best to use a base polish. Now to the pictures


As you can see the shimmer does come onto the nails however I would have loved it if it shimmered more. Also you can see a bit of under my nail even with three coats.


Overall it's a great nail polish. The applying was easy although it was un even with the first to coats however it did even itself with the third coat. The formula was good although I found that some people were disappointed with the formula. I can say that it wasn't perfect but it was good and better than some other brands so I am definitely not complaining


This polish is by Revlon in the colour Sunshine Sparkle and it is number 089

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a pretty yellow!! I always love Revlons names!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment