Thursday 28 June 2012

Dots And Bows Manicure

So a few posts before I received dotting tools to review and I promised I would post a manicure using them. So here goes, I couldn't come up with a name for it so Dots and Bows manicure is what I'm going to call it.

I used three coats of China Glaze Groovy Green. Groovy green is like a light milky-creamy green. For the dots I used Rimmel London Black Out but any black nail polish will do. The reason I used Rimmel London was because it was a 60 second polish so it dried fairly quickly. This helped so it doesn't smudge when I use a thick topcoat. Then for top coat I used Jordana Quick Shine Topcoat. the quick shine topcoat by Jordana is amazing and I mean amazing. Everytime I use this topcoat my manicure lasts for 2-3 weeks sometimes even longer. It's such a good topcoat and plus it's also 60 second topcoat so before you know it, it's dry. My favourite topcoat. I also added a black bow Fimo cane slice

There was no clean up for this manicure. It was a simple manicure and everyone loved this. I got so many compliments especially from my friends.

I then sliced two pieces of Fimo cane in a black bow design and attached it to my ring fingers, kinda like an accent finger. It just adds an extra touch to my design.

Here is a close up. For a weird reason the camera wasn't focusing up close but I posted the picture anyways just so you get a idea of how it looked.

Here is a picture of the nail art with all the supplies I used in the background. As you can see my topcoat is nearly finished. I rarely use this topcoat as I don't want to finish it but I wanted this manicure to last for a long time so I used it.

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment