Sunday 17 June 2012

BYS- Kung Fu Blue (Swatch)

So today I was looking through my blog and realized that I didn't have any swatches for BYS nail polish even though I have lots. What I love about BYS is that it is an Australian brand so it's easy to find. It's also very affordable and works amazingly well. Plus it has a huge range of nail polish to choose from and I mean huge.

Check out BYS for supplies And stockists.

Today's colour is called Kung Fu Blue. Kung Fu Blue is blue with a shade of grey. Although when I searched for it online I noticed a lot of people had Kung Fu Blue but it was like a sky blue colour. I don't know whether mine was labelled correctly or not but I decided to still call it Kung Fu Blue. I love this colour so much, one of my favourite colours.

This is the polish in the bottle. Doesn't it look pretty!!



Here is what it looks like just with no sun or lights.



Here it is with flash. It was late so I couldn't get what it would look like outside or in the sun but it's been raining for about two weeks and I haven't seen the sun so the flash was the best way to go.

What I realized is this polish looks very similar to for Audrey by China Glaze. When I held them next to each other they looked identical. Check out For Audrey swatch here and compare for yourself

BYS polishes are available at Gloss Cosmetics, Kmart, Reject Shop and some other stores.

Keep in mind these stores don't have all colours or full stock. Some stores have certain nail polish colours and other stores have different colours.

4 comments:

  1. Hey my name is Annie

    I've been looking for China Glaze's For Audrey and haven't been able to find it. So I was so happy to know that this polish is like a dupe of For Audrey. I compared both ur swatches and they look the same. Thx

    It really helps when you can find China Glaze polishes and people show u dupes.

    Thx a lot Sadaf and Keep up the Great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help. Yea they do look pretty similar

      Delete
  2. My camera would not behave and show the true colour of this polish. :(

    Your polish is labelled correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for informing me and I hope that your camera works soon in taking the true colour

      Sadaf

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment