So I was recently asked to do a tutorial of a nail art. I had this dragonfly trails idea for a long time. I keep this design for today as I had a special event. The design I have is very simple. Anyone can do it, all you need is nail polish, Fimo canes and either La Colors Art Deco thin brush in black or a nail art brush with black nail polish
1) first apply a base coat to keep your nails healthy and stop staining. I am using Jordana Nails Be Long Base Coat.
2) apply your chosen colour for nail polish. I recommend a green as it looks really nice. I used Australis Nail polish in the colour "limited edition #2" this is a brilliant green with small fine glitter very hard to notice, more like a shimmer.In fact when I first bought it I didn't know it had glitter. I only noticed once I came home.
3) apply little amount of clear nail polish on your finger where the Fimo cane will go and also a little on the orange stick to pick up the dragonflies.
4) attach the Fimo canes to different parts on each nail.
5) using a thin brush nail polish in black draw dotted lines( like -----) on your nail to show the trails of your dragonfly.
6) apply top coat to seal in the Fimo canes.
Check out the pictures for step to step instructions.