Sunday 15 April 2012

Friday Nail Polish Search

Hey guys so I finally got some time from my fully packed life to head out and buy nail polish. That's right nail polish! It all happened Friday.

I usually go out and buy nail polish whenever I want. If I like it, I buy it. That's my rule. So I went out on Friday just to look around and ended up buying 5 nail polishes. No pictures yet but I promise to have them up.

Living down under means that Finding some great nail polish brands such as China Glaze, Opi or Essie are very hard. If we do come to access to it, they are usually $20 AUD. Pricey but what can we do. Before you think about the 5 nail polishes I bought and great brands, let me tell you one was from revlon and the others from Jordana.

Now your thinking why did I tell you about expensive nail polishes such as China Glaze. Well I told you because I've heard of a store for about a year but never went to because it's about a 40-45 minute drive. They sell china glaze and other brands for real cheap. China glaze I heard was $6. So I may go someday soon. Maybe even today. For those who want to go to it too. It's called pro nail supply in bankstown. Search it on google and you will find its website with the address.

I guess that's the end but I will put pictures of my nail polish haul I did on Friday.

Take care guys and see you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment